Pinnacle Packaging offers customization for corrugated products, foams, and crates as well as pallets. Please contact us after reading the information about these products.
Polyurethane foam is a resilient and flexible foam that can be made in an unlimited amount of colors, densities (1-6 pounds per cubic foot), and compressions. There are several hundred formulations to choose from. These foams are well suited to work with laminated films, pressure sensitive adhesives, corrugated, fabrics, and other types of foams. Lastly, this inexpensive foam is able to be adopted to government and military Fire Retardant requirements as well as being able to absorb and dampen sound.
- Automotive Seating
- Furniture Cushions
- Mattresses and Pillows
- Display and Cushion Packaging
- Accoustical and Thermal Insulation
- Carpet Padding
- Novelty Items
- Mops and Sponges
Ethafoam is a closed cell foam that is available in densities between 1.7-9 pounds per cubic foot allowing for multiple packaging designs. Thinner amounts of foam can be used because of its high load bearing ability and it can take multiple shocks while still protecting against product damage. This reusable foam can be cut into a variety of shapes and sizes with inexpensive steel rule dies and custom cut patterns.
Crosslinked can be made a variety of colors with densities between 2-12 pounds per cubic foot. Crosslinked polyethylene can be used in a higher range of temperatures (-100 deg Fahrenheit and 180 deg Fahrenheit) and it is tear resistant while being able to be made to smooth to eliminate abrasion. Lastly, it is compatible with food and medical applications as well.
- Cushion Packaging (Ethafoam)
- Display Packaging (Ethafoam)
- Low Pressure Gaskets (Ethafoam)
- Floatation Devices (Ethafoam/Crosslinked)
- Material Handling in and between plants (Ethafoam)
- Insulation Cushion Devices (Ethafoam)
- Medical Applications (Crosslinked)
- Toys (Crosslinked)
- Gaskets & Seals (Crosslinked)
- Consumer Products (Crosslinked)
- Decorative Packaging (Crosslinked)
- Automotive Trunk and Head Liners (Crosslinked)
- Camping and Exercise Mats (Crosslinked)
- Foam Tapes (Crosslinked)
Expanded polystyrene is a thermoplastic, closed cell, and lightweight rigid foam. It is especially well suited for insulation and protective packaging where reliable performance and value are critical. It is lightweight and able to be customized for multiple packaging designs while being moisture resistant and it has useful application for totes, baskets, trays, and material handling purposes.
- Moisture resistant packaging
- Insulated packaging and carriers
- Totes trays and baskets
- Perishable storage and shipping systems
- OEM components
- Material handling purposes
- Custom manufactured products
- Lightweight protection and cushioning
Please call for more information regarding these and our other foam solutions.
- Filter foams
- Electrostatic dissipative foams
- Extruded polyethylene profile
- Vinyl nitriles
- EVA and neoprenes
- Polyester fibers
- Melamine foams
- Military foams
- Dri-Fast foams
- Expanded polyethylene and polpropylenes
We appreciate the opportunity to present Pinnacle as a packaging specialist that can achieve the results you demand. If you have immediate questions, please call Nicole DeJoris at 773-235-6060.
“Pinnacle has helped our organization grow significantly over the past six years. Their service is top-notch and the ability to respond to last-minute needs and demands is unparalleled. Their service paid great dividends during the consolidation of our warehouse operation during which, we needed not only the regular stock items but we also came up with server new and custom item and Pinnacle’s help was invaluable throughout the process.”
–Erik M Gracer